Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 7th, 2016: Training in Guam

So it's official, I'm training! Right now I'm in Guam getting trained on how to train. My new companion will be here on Wednesday. We will go back to Pohnpei on Friday and we will start working hard in Kitti! As of right now I don't know what his name is but I will find here soon. I'm super busy running around Guam doing all these things. Last night we got to Guam at about 4 in the morning, slept until 6:30, a whole 2 hours, and then work up and started working. At the Assistants house there are about 40 Elders sleeping in one house and it is packed. Now there are tons of people emailing and super loud so I will be fast this week but I'll write a lot next week. Thank you all so much for everything that you have done. I'm so grateful for all the prayers that you all do every day for me. Know that I am praying for all of you every morning and every night. I know as I now train that I will need to pray more than ever.  I love you all and I will give you all a better update and better email next week. Know that I love you all! 
-Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment